Allied Force Clan Forum Call Of Duty SA:MP Sv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Force Clan Forum Call Of Duty SA:MP Sv

Welcome To The Forum !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[OCU]SonGoku[LFA]

Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku Empty
PostSubject: Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku   Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:56 pm

El Clan Allied Force era un Proyecto Futuro para los 2 Miembros de Rojo SonGoku[ROJO] y [COD5]Shooter[ROJO]. Mientras Estabamos en Rojo estabamos Planeando hacer un Clan para no Depender de Nadie mas. Pero el Proyecto Tubo que Adelantarce Mucho mas ya que Surgio una Disputa entre los Miembros Shangai y Nabe.
Los que Siguieron a Nabe decidieron Irse Del Clan y entre esas Personas nos Encontrabamos nosotros 2. Juntando Gente del Remante Rojo y a Ex-Deltas y Ex-Ranger Fundamos lo que Hoy Conocemos como Allied Force/Fuerza Aliada. Al Principio nos Costo un Poco Reclutar Gente. Pero Gracias a Reix y Lauritop Crecimos Rapidamente. Shooter los Nombro Owners para Darnos una Mano. Cuando Shooter Desaparecio por Problemas (de los cuales me Sigo Riendo Mucho jajajajajjajajaja No Podes Jajajjaa). Toda la Responsabilidad Callo en Reix,Lauritop y Yo (Sobre todo en Mi). El Clan estaba muy Desorganizado y Teniamos que Reorganizarlo tambien un Nuevo Owner se nos Sumo. Pero al Poco Tiempo Tambien Perdimos a Lauritop. Con Vicho, Reix y Yo con Mucho Esfuerzo Reorganizamos el Clan y tubimos Ideas pero se nos Afrento un Nuevo Problema, No sabiamos que miembros se habian cambiado de Tag sin Avisar, quienes Eran Activos y Quienes Inactivos. Mientras Tanto Shooter por el Foro Negociaba para la Fucion del Clan con el Clan LF.
La Fucion se Logro pero fue Retrasada Momentaneamente por el Torneo ya Viniente
Mientras Tanto Vicho,Reix y Yo pudimos Recolectar a todos los Pertenecientes al Clan y ya tenemos una Mejor Organizacion. Los Proyectos que Tenemos en Mente Entraran en Vigencia una Ves Finalizado el Gran Torneo del Cod5. Esta es la Historia hasta Hoy de Allied Force y la Ire Modificando 1 ves por Semana segun los Sucesos que vallan Sucediendo. Desde ya Muchas Gracias.
[OCU]SonGoku[LFA] Owner de Allied Force
Staff dentro del Server.
1-[OCU]SonGoku[LFA]
2-[COD5]Vicho[LFA]
3-[COD5]Reix[LFA]

Staff Fuera del Server
Los Primeros Antes Nombrados con la suma de.
1-[COD5]Shooter[LFA]
2-Segador[LFA]

Translated by Segador[LFA] :

Quote :
The Clan Allied Force was a future for Project 2 Members of Red Songoku [RED] and [COD5] Shooter [RED]. While were on red was planning to make a clan for not depend on anyone else. But Project Adelantarce tube that much more because a dispute arose between Shanghai and Nabe members.
Those who continued to Nabe decided to leave the Clan and among those people we found ourselves 2. People joining the Red remnant and Ex-Ex-Ranger Deltas and founded what is now known as Allied Force / Allied Force. At first we cost a little recruitment. But thanks to Lauritop Reix and growing rapidly. Shooter Owners named them to lend a hand. When Trouble Shooter disappeared through. Disclaimer All Callus in Reix, Lauritop and I (mainly in Mi). The Clan was very disorganized and we had to reorganize a New Owner also joined us. But soon Lauritop also lost. With Vicho, Reix and I painstakingly reorganized the Clan and we had ideas but we Affront a new problem, members did not know that Tag had changed without warning, Those who were active and Inactive. Shooter Meantime the negotiating forum for Fucion Clan with the Clan LF.
The accomplishment is Fucion but was delayed momentarily by the Tournament and Viniente
Vicho Meantime, Reix and I could collect all those belonging to the Clan and we have a better organization. The projects we have in mind will enter into force See Completed cod5 Grand Tournament. This is the story so now Allied Force and Changing Ire 1 time per week depending on the events that vallan Happening. Thanks in advance.
[OCU] Songoku [LFA] Owner of Allied Force
Staff within the Server.
1 - [OCU] Songoku [LFA]
2 - [COD5] Vicho [LFA]
3 - [COD5] Reix [LFA]

Out of Server Staff
Before the First Appointed to the sum.
1 - [COD5] Shooter [LFA]
2-Segador [LFA].

Last edited by Segador[AF] on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Added Translate To English)
Back to top Go down
Segador[LFA]

Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku   Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Quote :
Genial SonGoku, Cierro Tema Para Evitar Disturbios.

Quote :
Great Son Goku, I Close The Topic To Prevent Disturbances.

Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku Security20070611

Topic Closed / Tema Cerrado

Back to top Go down
https://allied-force.board-directory.net

Historia del Clan Allied Force por SonGoku / History Of The Clan By SonGoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allied Force Clan Forum Call Of Duty SA:MP Sv  :: General :: News Updates And Information-
Jump to: